CVCROW.com is a site specifically to simplify career management for students, freshers, professionals, artists, teachers, researchers, professors and anyone else looking to showcase their portfolio and professional profile.
The following terms and conditions govern all use of the CVCROW.com website and all content, services and products available at or through the website, including, but not limited to, CVCROW ProCV sites, and professional CV or resume templates. The Website is owned and operated by CVCROW.com (“CVCROW”). The Website is offered subject to your acceptance without modification of all of the terms and conditions contained herein and all other operating rules, policies and procedures that may be published from time to time on this Site by CVCROW (collectively, the “Agreement”).
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by CVCROW, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms.
1. Your CVCROW.com Account and Site. If you create a ProCV account with blog on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and blog, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the blog. You must not describe or assign keywords to your blog in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and CVCROW may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause CVCROW liability. You must immediately notify CVCROW of any unauthorized uses of your blog, your account or any other breaches of security. CVCROW will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
2. Responsibility of Contributors. If you operate a blog, comment on a blog, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, libelous or defamatory, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- your profile or site is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- your profile or site is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your ProCV site’s URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself; and
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by CVCROW or otherwise.
By submitting Content to CVCROW for inclusion on your Website, you grant CVCROW a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your site. If you delete Content, CVCROW will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, CVCROW has the right (though not the obligation) to, in CVCROW’s sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in CVCROW’s reasonable opinion, violates any CVCROW policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in CVCROW’s sole discretion. CVCROW will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
3. Fees and Payment. Free Trial and ‘ProCV’ paid services such as extra storage, Pro themes and plugins, or ProCV subscription Packages are available on the Website. By selecting a premium service you agree to pay CVCROW the monthly or annual subscription fees indicated for that service (the payment terms for VIP hosting are described below). Payments will be charged on the day you sign up for a premium service and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual period as indicated. Premium service fees are not refundable.
Minimum Requirement. To subscribe for or otherwise obtain paid services on or through the CVCROW.com Service, you must provide certain Registration Information and obtain a CVCROW.com account. You acknowledge that you are responsible for maintaining the security of, and restricting access to, your account and password, and you agree to accept responsibility for all purchases and other activities that occur under your account. CVCROW (or its principals, where CVCROW is acting as a sales agent) sells its products and services only to those users who can legally make purchases with a credit card or other form of payment accepted by CVCROW. If you are under 18 years of age, you may conduct transactions on or through the CVCROW.com Service (such as the initiation of subscriptions) only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. CVCROW reserves the right to refuse or cancel orders or terminate accounts, at any time in its sole discretion. In the event that CVCROW terminates your account for good reason due to a negligent breach or other violation of the Terms of Service or these Payment Terms, products and services purchased pursuant to these Payment Terms or the Terms of Service may be forfeited without any right to receive a refund.
By subscribing to the CVCROW.com Service (and one of the corresponding CVCROW.com Service subscription tiers), you authorize CVCROW to charge the applicable recurring subscription fees to your designated billing payment. In some cases, when you subscribe to a free trial of the CVCROW.com Service (and one of the corresponding CVCROW.com Service subscription tiers), you will be asked to authorize, and by accepting these Payment Terms you hereby expressly authorize, CVCROW to charge the applicable recurring subscription fees to your designated billing payment method upon the expiration of the free trial. When you initially subscribe to the CVCROW.com Service, you will be charged immediately for the initial term of the subscription at the then-current fee for the applicable subscription tier. When you initially subscribe to a free trial of the CVCROW.com Service, you will be not charged for the initial term of the free trial. Unless you notify CVCROW of your decision to terminate your subscription or, in some cases, your free trial, your subscription will automatically renew at the end of each subscription term or free trial (if applicable) at the then-current fee. You will be charged in advance for the renewal term of the subscription service (or initial term, in the case of a renewal following the expiration of an applicable free trial) on your applicable billing date (the “Charge Date”) (e.g., on a particular date each month for a monthly subscription). If, however, the activation date of your subscription (or, in some cases, your free trial) is on the 29th, 30th or 31st day of a month, and your Charge Date does not exist in a particular month because there are fewer than thirty-one (31) days in the month payment is due, your Charge Date for that particular renewal (or initial term, in the case of a renewal following the expiration of an applicable free trial) will be on the last day of the month in which your Billing Date would otherwise be. Each charge on the applicable Charge Date applies to the subscription period immediately following the Charge Date (e.g., a charge for a monthly subscription applies to the month immediately following the Charge Date). Your account may be deactivated without notice to you if payment is past due, regardless of the amount. If CVCROW deactivates your account, you may lose all of your CVCROW.com data, activity and other account usage information. You agree to pay any outstanding balance in full within thirty (30) days of cancellation or termination of your subscription. You may update any of your billing information (including a change to your desired billing payment method) by emailing email@example.com.
IN MOST CASES, if you subscribe to a free trial of the CVCROW.com Service, your trial subscription will automatically expire at the expiration of the trial period unless you affirmatively subscribe for a paid subscription prior to the expiration date. If you have not provided CVCROW with billing information previously, you will need to do so at that time. If your trial subscription expires and you do not subscribe to a paid subscription, you will still be able to access the CVCROW.com Site and use some its features, however, you will be limited to the services of the free Starter CV subscription and will no longer be able to, among other things, access and edit the ProCV or blog information and media associated of more than one CVCROW ProCV accounts. However, IN SOME CASES, if you subscribe to a 30-day free trial of the CVCROW.com Service, your trial subscription will automatically renew at the expiration of the 30-day trial period in accordance with the terms above unless you affirmatively terminate your subscription in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the renewal date.
To cancel an ongoing subscription, please downgrade in the subscription page of your account or contact email@example.com. Once you have cancelled your subscription, CVCROW will stop billing your applicable payment method until and unless you re-subscribe. All of the fees paid and charges made prior to termination are nonrefundable, and accordingly, if you pay for the CVCROW.com Service pursuant to a monthly subscription, all subscription amounts previously paid (including the subscription amount for the month in which the cancellation occurs), shall be nonrefundable. Termination of your subscription shall not relieve you of any obligations to pay accrued charges. You agree that CVCROW, in its sole discretion, with or without prior notice, may freeze or terminate your use of the subscription service for any reason, including, without limitation, if CVCROW believes that you have violated these Payment Terms or the Terms of Service. CVCROW may also in its sole discretion, and at any time, modify or discontinue providing the subscription service, or any part thereof, with or without notice. Additionally, you agree that CVCROW shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any interference with, or termination of, your access to the subscription service.
Billing Authorizations for Free Trial Memberships
You may be required to provide an applicable billing payment method to register for a free trial offer to the subscription service provided on or through the CVCROW.com Service. In that event, you agree that CVCROW may obtain a pre-authorization for the fee amount that you will be charged if you complete the free trial and continue the subscription service. It is possible that some financial institutions may perceive these requested amounts as actual pending charges. These are not actual charges, and CVCROW will not be responsible for any results, such as an overdraft fee, that may occur to your account as a result of such authorizations.
Additional Purchases during Free Trial Period
If you join a free CVCROW.com Service subscription service trial, you will not be billed for the free trial subscription service during the free trial period.
Subscription Service Rates; Right to Change Subscription Service Rates
Subscription fees for each respective subscription tier are as set forth on the CVCROW.com Site or on or through a given Service Application. In some territories, CVCROW will be required to charge, and you agree to pay, applicable sales, use and other taxes in connection with your subscription to the CVCROW.com Service. All subscription fees (and applicable taxes, if any) are subject to change on a prospective basis on prior notice from CVCROW sent to your designated email address or otherwise described on the CVCROW.com Site. If you do not accept the new fees (and applicable taxes, if any), you should terminate your subscription immediately.
4. VIP Services.
Fees; Payment. By signing up for Pro account you agree to pay CVCROW the fees indicated in exchange for the services. Applicable fees will be invoiced starting from the day your Pro account is established. Pro accounts can be canceled by you at anytime.
Support. Pro accounts include access to priority email support. “Email support” means the ability to make requests for technical support assistance by email at any time (with reasonable efforts by CVCROW to respond within one business day) concerning the use of the Pro account. “Priority” means that support for Pro account customers takes priority over support for users of the standard, free CVCROW.com blogging services. All Pro account support will be provided in accordance with CVCROW Pro practices, procedures and policies.
5. Responsibility of Website Visitors. CVCROW has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, CVCROW does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. CVCROW disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
6. Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which CVCROW.com links, and that link to CVCROW.com. CVCROW does not have any control over those non-CVCROW websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-CVCROW website or webpage, CVCROW does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. CVCROW disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-CVCROW websites and webpages.
7. Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As CVCROW asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by CVCROW.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify CVCROW. CVCROW will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. In the case of a visitor who may infringe or repeatedly infringes the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of CVCROW or others, CVCROW may, in its discretion, terminate or deny access to and use of the Website. In the case of such termination, CVCROW will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to CVCROW.
8. Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from CVCROW to you any CVCROW or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with CVCROW. CVCROW, CVCROW.com, the CVCROW.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with CVCROW.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of CVCROW or CVCROW’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any CVCROW or third-party trademarks.
9. Changes. CVCROW reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. CVCROW may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
10. Termination. CVCROW may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your CVCROW.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a Pro account, such account can only be terminated by CVCROW if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days from CVCROW’s notice to you thereof; provided that, CVCROW can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
11. Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”. CVCROW and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither CVCROW nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
12. Limitation of Liability. In no event will CVCROW, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement or substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to CVCROW under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. CVCROW shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
14. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless CVCROW, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
15. Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between CVCROW and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of CVCROW, or by the posting by CVCROW of a revised version. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; CVCROW may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.